Recruitment of participants Centaurus Smart Robot EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by Pacappu, 31 July 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
90.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 7
Organizer:
GOODMEN
28%
Settlement fee for participation:
14 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. rpfslb;
    Reserve list:
    1. Binaya Aryal;
  1. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

Actually i think this looks suspicious but maybe you guys want help to discover this, about is it true scam or not.
    Will Receive MT4 and MT5 Version
    There is no license so we don't need for crack
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The minimum balance required to use the robot in your metatrader is 50 usd, if your balance in your trading account is less than 150 usd I recommend not using more than 4 pairs of currencies at the same time

- The robot automatically adjusts the size of the Lots according to the initial balance of your account

Example :

Initial investment 50 usd : Lots 0.01
    Initial investment 100 usd : Lots 0.02
    Initial investment 500 usd : Lots 0.1
    Initial investment 1000 usd : Lots 0.2
    Initial investment 10000 usd : Lots 2

Or You can also manually adjust the size of the Lots to your liking

The robot works on the major currency pairs: EURUSD,

GBP USD,

NZD USD,

JPY USD,

EUR GBP

BTC USD

M5 - - time frame

The Maximum drawdown does not exceed 2 % in the most extreme conditions conditions conditions of the market, for that reason is very safe work

The robot has an automatic filter to avoid opening orders hours before high volatility news, for that reason the work is very safe

The ROBOT SMART FOREX is the best trading software currently available. It works for currencies and cryptocurrency.

To metatrader 4 and metatrader 5

The minimum balance required is 50 usd to work. And quickly close each order with profit

You can use brokers as: Exness, Hotforex, Tickmill, Octafx, FBS, Roboforex, XM, FXPRO, Openfx,xtb, octafx, ic markets, tradersaway, hugosway.com (http://hugosway.com/), (http://hugosway.com/) earn2trade, Topstep, Roboforex, Instaforex

Attached Files:

2. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

Sorry i just receive this message, full version is $200 but he can give a discount for $180
    Maybe @goodman can change the price and increas the participant by a little
    upload_2023-7-31_9-38-23.png

Attached Files:

3. Marlon Arevalo

Marlon Arevalo Active Member

4. Pacappu

Pacappu Active Member

yeah i have seen it, i was doesn’t interested with it before, but there is some positive feedback there, so i think maybe need to try

5. Rajah Tan

Rajah Tan New Member

6. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

#6 Naqh, 31 July 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 31 July 2023
    Hi,
    I have my experience doing a transaction with the seller, i don't say he is a scammer, cause yeah he is actually sent the EA but the dissapointing thing is the EA performance is not like what he said or what it showed on his youtube channel. You can trust him for buying his EA but i don't think you can trust the performance. But this experience from 1 year ago, maybe you guys can give a try to test it cause i have see on the forexpeacearmy forum there is some people that have positive feedback or nice results about it.

*I have do a transaction with him since June 2021 and his EA name (on my period his EA name is Aries Scalper),strategy have changed a lot and including his email too.

7. leefole

leefole Member

sure, if it's the same performance as the setfiles you sold for $40, it's dubious.

8. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Damn hahaha, just reach me on Telegram what your issues, i think you dont even try to test it at least a month, there is a demo to use, if you afraid to fet loss on forex

9. leefole

leefole Member

I challenge you to bring the proof of a test over a few months that what the setfiles you sold are profitable.

10. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

For what ? giving a proof ?, try it by yourself then, i thought you already have it, why not tested it by yourself, even i get the best results you guys will still mocking me tho.

11. leefole

leefole Member

I say this because I've tested your crap and I can confirm that the only gain is the $1,000 in setfile sales.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!