Сommunication How can one get full original software like MT4 or NT8?

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by JunkDNA, 21 August 2023.

1. JunkDNA

JunkDNA Member

Hi All, I'm a bit new here.

Can one buy here a full original software like MetaTrader 4.0 ( or 5.0) or NinjaTrader 8.0, not just Expert Advisers?

2. Gladiator Trader

Gladiator Trader Active Member

I dont think Mt4/5 is for sale. You just download it through a broker I believe. You either need a live trading account or a demo. Not sure how ninjatrader works, but if you setup an account with them, you get the software for free I think.

3. JunkDNA

JunkDNA Member

NinjaTrader v8 LifeTime has to be paid. It costs around $1,500. And without LifeTime version one can't use Order Flow bars.

4. Gladiator Trader

Gladiator Trader Active Member

There used to be workarounds on the 6.5 and 7 versions of nt. I would suspect there is still one for 8. You might just want to search for it here and see if its offered. There are other sites that might have it as well.

JunkDNA likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!