Recruitment of participants BlackswanFx the Funded lab EAs MT5

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by Gurminj, 25 June 2023.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1000.00 USD
Participants':
16 of 30
Organizer:
Gurminj
53%
Settlement fee for participation:
34 USD
  1. paratanne

paratanne Active Member

Thanks for the feedback. You are spot on. I exited the system when the owner found his way here. It is really nothing special. But from my time in the system, I noticed that you just have to constantly be adapting the setfiles to the current trading conditions. And with that aggressive lot size the bot uses, you can easily hit the limit and then the need to reset. Bottomline is that whatever setfile that you get for the week, you are hoping that it will continue working at least for some days before market conditions changes. But in reality, that dose not happen often because market conditions are always changing. Some few get lucky though and when they win, it is posted in the results section of the discord to make it look like the wins are regular for everyone.

2. buddyio

buddyio Member

Did this die a death ?

3. buddyio

buddyio Member

4. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!