Сommunication whats the best way to pass a 5k challenge account and what are your thoughts on novafunding and msff

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by Timothy Ndugga, 16 June 2023.

1. linzy

linzy Member

I have tried a cb here for 1 signal provider to trade but I gave up after 2 weeks cos he's really bad. I was trading personal account then, I only got funded this year. Have u done any research on signals providers? I think it's hard to find a good one.

2. Jonathan-RN

Jonathan-RN New Member

I am planning to get the all in one signals. I they they have 60+ signals in there so hopefully at least 1 works. Lol.

3. linzy

linzy Member

60+ signals... that's a lot! the challenge is how to know which one is good.

4. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Try to get smc based signals n try 1month on demo account, if u can handle u can check 2-5 signal service if ur full time traders for a month..

linzy likes this.
  5. Ashish panjwani

share the link please

6. Ashish panjwani

no atleast try for 3-4 months to have idea how good they works mean 1 month every one had good and bad months cant judge them on that but we can judge them on consistency

sovialtn likes this.
  7. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

It doesn't matter is it 5k, 100k or million account. With prop firm all rules is the same or we can say with the same ratio.
    Its all about psychology in trading, are you satisfied with $100 in profits ? or you will only satisfied with $2k in profits. If you already have system, its easy to pass anything cause in forex all about ratio. "$50 profit in 0.01 lots just times it with 10 and you will be get $500 in 0.1 lots" is just simple as that. Mostly people failed in trading cause they forcing to getting high pips, using 0.1 to achieve $1k or more in single trade is just a dumb decision.

Yarvua likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!